Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Escape!
Rendering Error in layout Widget/Module: array_unshift(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given. Please enable debug mode for more information.
My N Chromatus escaped after an enthusiatic guest at a party I had never put the lid back propoerly. It is about 6-7 cm and I was very negative. Searched literally for hours and repacked the entire lounge where the tanks are. Two weeks later I head through lounge to kitchen to get a glass of water and there is very large spider on the wall. Yay it was my N Chromatus!!! lucky hey
In this thread I mentioned that I think it is possible to just add hinges and a locking mechanism to a regular enclosure.
I have done so with one of my larger ones and is now serving as a communal H incei enclosure.